Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ELVS Technician
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors and sub-contractors and involve in design / review / implementation of all ELVS functions and discipline required for the project.
- Supervise contractors / subcontractors to carry out site works according to intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment.
- Assure that the installations of ELV related systems (CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS etc.) follow drawings, required specifications and standards.
- Responsible for the site work implementation and documentation to achieve the project target completion date.
- Report to the Senior Manager of site progress and problems being encountered for assistance and guidance.
- Keep records and related data of site progress to maintain regular/timely update to Senior Manager.
- Attend site meetings regularly and liaise with others for details of works and coordination of requirements amongst various parties.
- Involve in testing and commissioning of the installed systems and ensure compliance and handover.
- Minimum of SSCE or Ordinary National Diploma in Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as ELVS Technician
- A reasonable level of fitness, punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team,
- Awareness of health and safety procedures,
- Ability to communicate well.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.