Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ELVS Manager
- Coordination of the works with the ELV subcontractor and other stakeholders,
- Manage the site coordination process to ensure that ELV services are delivered following the client’s requirements and the respective design documents.
- Coordinate with ELV and Electrical technicians for the cable containment installation.
- Monitor and ensure ELV installation quality.
- Coordinate ELV technicians and other sub-contractors on installation sequence and coordination issues.
- Make implementation, fitting-out, testing, and commissioning for projects of Extra low voltage electrical appliances
- Control and supervise the implementation of some projects
- Provide advice during construction of the project and issue further notices, clarifications, and further design documents as necessary and for the duration of the project.
- Provide weekly progress report
- Carry out other assigned tasks by the Central Operations Manager
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in handling Extra low voltage systems.
- Strong competence in all or some of the following: Design, Installation, Test and Commissioning, Repairs for CCTV, Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems, Surveillance & Security Systems, Access Control, Lighting Control System, Pneumatic Tube System, BMS systems, Back Ground Music, PA systems, Structured Cabling, and all associated ELV systems.
- Experience working in a facilities management company
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online