Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings. Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Electrician Degree from a technical college.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Minimum of 2 years Experience working as an electrician.
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in Trade test will be an added advantage.
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021 by 3:00 PM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.