Talents360.ng is a Career consulting and recruitment firm aimed at helping employers find best talents with ease through innovation and quality customer service.
Our client, a subsidiary of the Pally Agro Group and a leading manufacturer of quality soya oil in Nigeria, is currently looking for hardworking and dedicated individuals to join our expanding team to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Instrumentation Technician
Location: Ashipa Village, Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing electrical components in industrial equipment such as motors, generators, transformers, and pumps
- Operating and maintaining industrial machinery including power generation facilities, oil refineries, chemical plants, etc.
- Reading diagrams, schematics, or other documents to determine wiring configurations or troubleshooting problems with equipment
- Installing, repairing, or maintaining electrical equipment such as switches, control panels, transformers, capacitors, relays, fuses, or circuit breakers
- Maintaining and calibrating measurement devices such as thermometers, pressure gauges, flow meters, ammeters, voltmeters, and hydrometers
- Repairing or replacing damaged electrical wiring or equipment such as light fixtures, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, transformers, etc.
- Testing electrical equipment to ensure that it is operating correctly
- Installing, repairing, or maintaining electrical equipment such as motors, generators, transformers, and circuit breakers
- Identifying problems with electrical systems and recommending solutions
- Trade Test with Minimum of (8) years relevant work experience.
- Suitable candidates will be holders of OND / Trade Test / City & Guilds in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related Engineering discipline.
- Ideal candidates will have had working experience in the following industries:
- Oil /Gas, Power, Process Industry, Petro-Chemical.
- Good knowledge of phase testers, multi-meters, meggers and other testing equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal, networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.