Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Fiber Optic Cables Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and maintain fiber optics cables and ensure they work properly.
- ImplementFOC related to Civil works such as trenching, laying, and backfilling of HDPE duct & FOC, manhole casting, Precast, and In-site.
- Application of fiber tools such as Splicing machine, OTDR, LSPM, VFL, and Power meter reading.
- Must have knowledge in using GPS tracker to produce KMZ file on google, Wheel meter, Schmidt hammer, test usage, and other measurement instruments.
- Develop sensor indicators and conduct timely inspections to ensurethat the faulty fiber optic system does not destabilize its performance.
- Take care of installation, troubleshooting,and other technical aspects.
- Designand testfiber Optics.
- Must have knowledge of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Must be ready to work remotely and in any part of the Country.
- Must be committed to work.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an accredited school
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an electrical fiber optic cable engineer in the Telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of implementation of Fiber Optic cable, applicable software, and codes related to electronic engineering.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Electrical Fiber Optic Cables Engineer|