Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drivers’ Trainer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Employment Status: Outsource
- Conduct driving skill test for recruitment and declare drivers/riders fit when they are truly fit to work
- Organize time to time training for the drivers/riders in the region
- Supervise accident scenes, protect the company’s image, represent the company well and provide accurate report on accidents supervision
- Ensure the good use of the Vehicle checklist for all vehicles as instructed
- Be the frontman to attend to driver’s on-the-road challenges such as vehicle fault, law enforcement agencies, ETC
- Double as a quality control officer in the workshop before vehicles are handed over to drivers to avoid an accident
- Evaluate every accident or vehicle damage to give a proper report to the management
- Be a bridge between the drivers and the transport/logistics managers
- Develop responsible attitudes of safe vehicle operation in the drivers
- Create a working Database for all drivers/Riders in the Region.
- And much more depending on the region’s challenges
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of fleet management will be an added advantage
- Driving Experience and License (Ability to Drive Manual and Automatic Transmission)
- Good knowledge of the vehicle, Repair and Maintenance
- Good understanding of the Engine System and its operation
- Ability to impart knowledge & has Integrity
- Good attitude to work/ challenges and problem-solving skills
- Computer Literacy, Good Communication, and presentation skill.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online