Synapse Services Limited is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and internationally trained professionals. With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs. Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra. We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the positions below.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Admin. Manager
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and fro where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained o Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Good knowledge of the Job
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Drivers who reside in the mainland will be preferable
- Valid driving license.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.