Posted 7 months ago
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Superintendent
Job Type: Contract
- Supervise all well operations – ensuring safe, reliable and efficient operations.
- Responsible for drilling rig intake and acceptance testing prior to start of well operations.
- Manage and oversee interface between drilling technical service providers and rig contractor.
- Review well engineering programs and ensure rig suitability for the safe and efficient delivery of all well objectives.
- Ensure statutory approvals for all well programs are in place prior to commencement of well operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a Science discipline.
- IWCF Certification.
- 20+ years of relevant work experience in Well Engineering and Construction with an Operator.
- Operational experience in West Africa would be beneficial.
- Demonstrate commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental performance, his/her behavior is influential to others in the organization.
- Strong safety and operational leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online