At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Distribution Account Manager
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are sourcing for Distribution Account Manager that will be working in different locations across Lagos to help scale up our services.
- The DAM is expected to manage the distributors hub and ensure all others are delivered on time
- The DAM confirms the quantity of products available on our system with your warehouse manager to ensure that we don’t receive orders for products you don’t have
- At close of business, the DAM gives a list to your warehouse manager for all the products orders have been received for as well as the quantity needed
- Prepares the shipment for delivery
- Ensure delivery vehicle comes to the facility to pick the prepared shipment for delivery
- Ensures all orders not delivered are returned and reconciled by the driver
- Payment for all delivered orders will be made into your account at the end of the agreed payment cycle
- Stock supervision, planning and replenishment.
- Stays current on competitor distributors activities in the region, reports information and recommendations internally as required.
- Daily invoicing and reporting.
- Manage warehouse and fleet teams.
- Build and maintain relationship with distributors and foster new partnerships to continue to grow the business throughout the region of responsibility.
- Driver reconciliation, cash management & bank deposits.
- Responds and resolves distributor questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification in a related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience in the role or something similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in FMCG or E-commerce organization will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong problem-solving and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
What We Offer
- Salary ranges from N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly plus other benefits
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online