Director of Flight Operations Needed at a New Aviation Company (Avarun Consulting Limited)
Avarun Consulting Limited – Our client, a new Airline in Nigeria, who can perform in scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services in Nigeria with the highest degree of safety in accordance with the extant Civil Aviation guidelines is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Flight Operations
As required by Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in this position must:
- Be qualified through training, experience, and expertise;
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations; and
- To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating practices and the Nigeria civil Aviation Regulations.
In accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Part 220.127.116.11 & IS 18.104.22.168, the minimum initial qualifications for the advertised positions are as follows:
- Hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot license (ATPL) and 3 years experience as Pilot in Command (PlC) in commercial air transport operations on Large or Small aircraft.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as added advantage to interested candidates:
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2020.