Redwood is a marketing solutions company supporting organisations with Public Relations, Research and Marketing Advisory services amongst others. We bring to life the power of local market immersion with the rigour of data analytics, creating a deeper human insight that transforms the opinions, beliefs and behaviours of those who matter most to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- We’re looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and sales for company and clients.
- In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will possess a growth mind. (S)he will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease.
- Plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns
- Own brand messaging strategy and standards.
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments.
- Own the use of marketing technology platforms.
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and clients, as needed.
- Coordinate the scope and direction of content creation.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Act as community manager on social media accounts.
- Work with the team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth, for business and clients.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Act as the owner of website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience.
Skills and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field.
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing role.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Executive|