Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy
- Supervise Ecommerce Marketing Team
- Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics
- Creates graph in the system to track product sales
- Create content and handle digital advertisement for the company
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Identify and reach out to potential affiliates
- Research and formulates ways to optimize the user experience
- Use data to create a strategic plan
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
- Social media management and advertising (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Management of Company’s digital space
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Any other assigned roles by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or other relevant disciplines
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading a Tech company’s digital marketing team, public relations or communications with experience in social media management.
- Strong knowledge in You-tube advertising, Linkedin optimization, email marketing tools, google optimization
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success in crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online