ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered
- Advice client of deposit status
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits
- Liaise with Branch Supervisors to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
- 50M fixed deposit per month
- Pipeline and lead generation.
Key Performance Indicators – KPI (Performance Measures & Targets)
- Meeting 100% of sales target
- Ensure deposit portfolio is in line with the Banks approved Cost of funds
- Establish a minimum of 8 new accounts monthly.
Academic Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Deposit Mobilization Officer” as the subject of the email.