Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ID: 46811
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Improve customer experience:
- Achieve a minimum annual Business Survey (i.e ISS) rating of 8 out of 10
- Ensure not more than 5 significant incidents occur every week
- Achieve an IT User Survey score of 7 out of 10
- Ensure closure time within 90% of agreed SLA for significant and general complaints
- Ensure service availability meets agreed targets
- Achieve a Remedy satisfaction survey rating of 3.5 out of 5
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Numerate or Semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, computer science etc.
- Preferably certified in OCP, ITL v3
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a similar or related position.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance Jobs|