Data Scientist Needed at TeamAce Limited
TeamAce Limited – We help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Job Functions
- Develop analytical frameworks that business direction and improved business outcomes
- Build models from the ground up – from data exploration to feature engineering, model development, optimization, and deployment into production to optimize key areas of our business
- Handle large amounts of data, including data mining, optimization and analytics
- Design and monitor models to improve pricing, inventory, sales, logistics and distributions as well as optimize all our products and services
- Facilitate objective decision making across the company by democratizing data through dashboards and other analytical tools
- Perform R&D for product development and innovation (through machine learning, image analysis, NLP, trend analysis)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Deep experience with common analytical tools using R, or Python (we use Python) and SQL
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques, especially deep understanding of their benefits and drawbacks in real-world applications
- Excellent statistical intuition derived from practical, hands-on experience
- 3+ years’ work experience
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Data Scientist|