At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate Customer Requirement on Data
- Understand the needs of our customers and able to plan design required data points and present it in form of reports and dashboards.
- Understand and analyse data and build performance/target/KPI dashboards/reports
- Extract and analyse data and conduct ETL and build dashboards/reports on visualization tool.
- Enhance and able to respond to any production issues and able to fix the issue with a very short TAT.
- Maintain constant knowledge of any new changes happening in current system so that data analytics team will be aware of any changes/modifications to be done any report or dashboard
- Be in the know of market trends and understand the operational functions of our customers in order to be in a position to provide the best solutions
- Able to work in a demanding work environment and able to achieve deadlines.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- The Data Analyst And SQL Developer at Omnibiz supports and contributes into data analytics teams by providing input, plan, design, implement and deploy insightful data to business based on which key important business decision can be taken.
- He/ She should at least posses 3 or 4 year of experience and should focus on data quality and should be able to deliver in a challenging environment with minimal supervision.
- The ability to take responsibility and delivering a given project/task within the given time period with utmost efficiency.
- Sound technical knowledge and expertise in MS SQL(Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views).
- Also possess data analytical skills and have experience in BI tools (Powerbi / Bold).
- Worked on large data and knowledge of retail industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online