Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Rotational Development Program (RDP)
- The rotational Development program (RDP) provides hands-on, career-specific experience. It will expose you not only to the industry but will allow you work side by side with some of the best energy trading support professionals in the oil industry.
- The challenging role rotation will give you first-hand exposure to how our functional businesses support our supply and trading activities and will contribute to building your long-time career in the organization.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Chemical Engineering, Economics, Finance, in technical or related field), or equivalent in lieu of a degree, is required.
- A minimum of Four (4) years of job related/industry experience is required.
- Upstream, Downstream, Supply and Trading and Corporate and Functions (C&F) businesses requires a 2:1 degree in relevant subject.
- Working Knowledge of Excel, access and SharePoint
- Petroleum Industry experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy Jobs|