Inguest Global Partners Limited is a Professional Service Consulting Firm and one of the fastest growing in Nigeria emerging as the Africa’s foremost People Consulting Firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree from a reputable institution
- 1 year experience
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 28 years.
- The candidate must be very smart.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
N85,000 Monthly (gross).
- HMO, Pension, Group Life, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.