Value Edge Management Service Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government, engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Reporting to (Title): MD / CEO
Hierarchy in Management: Mid-Level Management
- He/ She will develop, promote, and communicate the organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program and manage stakeholders that will drive a smooth and cordial relationship between the company and the host communities.
Duties / Responsibilities
Planning / Execution of CSR:
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness
- Acting as the focal point for the Company’s CSR initiatives and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders
- Staying abreast of relevant research, trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Working with Marketing and PR teams to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling
- Driving budget & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives
- Seeking out, understanding and incorporating feedback from the underserved communities we want to serve.
- Assisting the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies
- Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies
- Working on company branding strategies with the marketing department
- Evaluate CSR initiatives against industry standards; analyze results and develop action plans to ensure GHAP has a best-in-class CSR program
- Develop, analyse and evaluate the impact, resource requirements and cost/benefit of new programs
- Plan and promote events to engage employees and raise awareness of CSR programs.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with global company peers engaged in company wide CSR initiatives
Required Skills / Abilities
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities
- Knowledge of best practices for CSR
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Execution & Delegation Skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative Thinking – Thinking out of box
- Attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources, Business Management, or related field. MBA is a plus
- 5 -10 years relevant experience
- Goods knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision & SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 30 – 38 years old.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.