Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are on a mission to enable companies, enterprises, government agencies and international organisations with the technology infrastructure and solutions they need to improve productivity and run efficiently. At Paykobo.com, we aim to always provide value to our customers at unbeatable prices (yes, we can match any other price in the market!).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Copywriter / Community Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
Reports to: The Content Editor
Supervises: This role does not supervise any talent
- You will write clear and engaging copies to engage customers and advertise our products on our website, brochures and sales emails.
- You will prepare promotional copies for events and create texts for online engagement and advertisements.
- You ensure that our customers are fully educated and aware of our products.
- You also engage our online community by supporting communications on all the company’s social platforms.
Key Tasks 1 – Copywriting:
- Write copies for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Collaborate with other teams to help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within our industry
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts.
Key Tasks 2- Community Management:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Maintain a detailed and vibrant FAQ page on the website
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with relevant departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Within the Office: IT Solutions, Business Development and Supply Chain Management
- Outside the Office: Customers.
- The post holder will have the necessary authority required to carry out their responsibilities.
- Candidates should possess a Degree
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Work experience as a community manager or launching community initiatives will be an added advantage.
Person Specifications and Required Skills:
You must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role. You need:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications
- Willingness to learn our products inside and out and help our customers drive
- business outcomes
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics Ability to exercise initiative and confidence to start things from the scratch
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Research Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Community Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Collaboration and Team working.
- Result oriented
- Learning and Growth Mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as inter-dependently
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date