Enterscale helps startups and scale-ups build insight-driven brands, craft compelling pitch decks, acquire early users with paid media, and connect with their audiences through rich content and deep user and product analytics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
- As a digital copywriter, you’ll produce the written content for web pages, email newsletters, and blogs either in an employed position or as a freelancer.
- Your job will be to engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service.
- You may also write copy to convey valuable information about a brand, industry, or issue.
- This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles, and scripts.
- Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
- Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and wildly imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
- Meet with product marketers to discuss client’s requirements and core messages
- Stay current with the product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorm ideas with the creative team, support project scoping activities, and create a clear brief to ensure you understand the client’s needs.
- Tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Understand your target audience – you’re not writing for the client; you’re writing for their readers, so you’ll need to know what interests them.
- Identify key messages – understand the main thing you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully.
- Work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words.
- Write web pages, email newsletters, blogs, social media, e-books, slogans, and video scripts.
- Edit your own and others’ writing
- Provide other digital content, such as images and video, if required
- Input your content to the client’s content management software (CMS), if required
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Work with your team to review the impact of your work.
- B.Sc / BA in English, Journalism, Mass Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Previous work in a startup, marketing agency environment, or NGO.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- French speaking will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Creativity and collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.