Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are on a mission to enable companies, enterprises, government agencies and international organisations with the technology infrastructure and solutions they need to improve productivity and run efficiently. At Paykobo.com, we aim to always provide value to our customers at unbeatable prices (yes, we can match any other price in the market!).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content / Technical Writer
Department: Digital Marketing
Reports to: Content Editor
Supervises: This role does not supervise any talent
- You will write clear and engaging contents to educate customers and advertise our products on our website, brochures and sales emails.
- You will prepare promotional materials for events, write product descriptions and create texts for online engagement and advertisements.
- You ensure that our customers are fully educated and aware of our products.
- You write in a way that resonates with our diverse and growing customer (B2B and B2C).
Key Tasks 1- Content and Technical Writing:
- Write clear and compelling content and copy to describe products and our brand
- Write promotional and advertising texts for brochures
- Work with designers on landing pages for new product features
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential candidates’ attention
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points in content creation
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience
- Update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
- The post holder will have the necessary authority required to carry out their responsibilities.
Within the Office:
- IT Solutions and Supply Chain Management
Outside the Office:
- Degree (OND, HND or Bachelor’s)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
Person Specifications and Required Skills
- You must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role. You need;
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications
- Willingness to learn our products inside and out and help our customers drive business outcomes
- Ability to exercise initiative and confidence to start things from the scratch
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Research Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Editorial skills
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Collaboration and Team working
- Result oriented
- Learning and Growth Mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as inter-dependently
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date