Busha is one of Africa’s leading digital asset platforms. We are on a mission to onboard millions of Africans into the crypto economy, and we are building software and services that will enable our users to experience the blockchain-enabled future of finance.
Our customers are at the centre of everything we do, and we are obsessed with creating a pleasant experience throughout their entire crypto journey.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Communications Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Position
- Busha is looking for a high-quality communications specialist to help manage and develop the reputation of our exciting and growing company through quality content, clarity of brand message, and effective PR campaigns.
- The ideal candidate should have worked as a content manager and also have professional PR or media experience.
- Content developed needs to be fresh, up to date and engaging for the customer. Being current on new technologies and marketing trends is vital to success in this role. The expansion of the company’s digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with brand awareness.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Growth Marketing Manager and Community Manager to coordinate Busha’s messaging across all channels
- Copywrite and work with designers to create great multimedia content.
- Bring to life the ambitious Busha mission through relevant and on-trend content.
- Ensure that the messaging across the website and apps are aligned.
- Work with Growth Marketing on content for campaigns
- Be Busha’s first media contact, building strong relationships with key journalists within key target markets (namely business, fintech, and technology publications)
- Plan and manage proactive PR calendar, combining regular newsflow (product releases, corporate updates, and milestones, etc) and semi-regular, impactful thought leadership campaigns (surveys, reports, and roundtables, etc)
- Stay on top of current events within the market, to secure regular reactive comment opportunities for the founders
- Create PR collateral (press releases, opinion editorials, etc)Creating other marketing content (for example blogs, whitepapers, and award entries).
- Brainstorm new content and campaigns that will help achieve cut-through and raise the company’s profile.
- Work with teams from around the business to uncover newsworthy content to feed into our PR activity.
- Passionate about technology, crypto, and finance.
- An excellent communicator, with strong editorial skills, who enjoys crafting content.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong research skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. A genuine self-starter, you’ll enjoy thinking up and experimenting with new ideas.
- Great at building relationships: you’ll have proven media relations skills, and a desire to connect with different teams in the business.
- Previous experience with media and PR relationships.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online