Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International company is recruiting suitable and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Real Estate
- The Project Director will supervise the entire construction project of a port infrastructure, from the bid phase to the execution phase
- Plans, directs, organizes, and controls the construction project including project budgets and timelines
- Responsible for the delivery of project from initial concept through close out, including budgeting, planning, contract negotiation, permitting, and construction
- Ensures completed project meets deliverable objectives.
- Administers and manages the build-out of environmental cleanup projects and serves as the liaison with consultants, stakeholders, and other parties.
- Defines and programs project elements and scope, develops bid documents, and provides direct project management oversight by working with consultants, staff, tenants, and other project stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains relationships with contractors
- Monitors project control activities including contract administration, construction schedule, project cost, construction document interpretations, project submitting and RFIs.
- Monitors project budgets, prepares cost projections, and as required, provides periodic status reports
- Directs and coordinates the work of several subordinates, both international and local staff
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QC plans
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in civil engineering, constructment management, builging technology
- Master’s degree will be a plus
- Min 10 years experience as a Project Manager / Director / Operations Manager within a recognised organization
- Experience leading civil projects in excess of $100 Million USD
- Extensive port & infrastructure construction background
- Experience must demonstrate skills in leadership, independent project management, and management of multi-discipline engineering teams and consultants
- Ability to read, analyze, comprehend, interpret, and summarize scientific, engineering, construction, economic, and legal documents and materials
- Previous experience in emerging markets / Nigeria is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be contacted.
|Job Category||Librarian, Construction Project Director at an International Company|