Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer to Plate Operator
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job type: Full time
- The Computer to Plate (CTP) Operator will use electronic, automated systems to maintain a high degree of quality and production standards in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- In addition, this position will provide regular maintenance on equipment; and, using a large format digital printer, produce proofs and miscellaneous materials.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 5 years of work experience.
- The ideal candidate should know the basics of Graphic Designing and Offset Printing Process, Graphic Designing for Mono cartons.
- The incumbent should be computer savvy.
- Should be well versed with CtP (Computer to Plate) operations using machine name “Heidelberg Suprasetter A106 CtP system”
- Should be well versed in Heidelberg Suprasetter A106 CtP system with Glunz & Jensen Kylin 85T Plate processor ( Thermal and conventional plates ).
- Should be well versed in making Printed & Unprinted Dummies for customer approval.
- Should have the basic knowledge of maintaining the plate processor (in terms of changing & cleaning the chemistry involved & rubber rollers).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online