Company Drivers at an Oil and Gas Company – Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
- We are looking for candidates who will be responsible for all transport-related duties ranging, but not limited to, dropping and picking up staff/clients, collecting/conveying various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and travel locations.
- Preferred candidates must be competent in performing routine checks on company vehicles and provide expert advice to the management on the state of all company vehicles at regular intervals.
- He/she should be very conversant with driving both manual and automatic vehicles and also have basic knowledge of car maintenance.
- Safely transporting company staff, clients and various products and materials to and for specified locations
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or any situation that might delay travel time
- Promptly notifying the company of any ticket issued against the company vehicle during working hours
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in appropriate areas to avoid towing
- Keeping company vehicle clean and properly maintained
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date log books on the vehicle’s movements
- Reporting accidents, injuries or damage to the vehicle to the management when necessary
- First Degree or Diploma in any field
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience as a company/corporate driver
- Must possess valid Nigerian Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of local and inter-state routes
- Ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
- Outstanding planning and communication skills
- Above-average level of computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Company Driver|