Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Relations Manager (Hil_Hse/009)
Job Type: Contract
- Providing day-to-day engagement with community stakeholders at the instance of the Head of Security & Community Relations.
- Evaluating company relations host communities and project impacted communities and developing solutions within the framework of the corporate policy on community
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or other related fields
- 6+ experience in community relations management
- Experience in Security Industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written & communication skills are required.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online