Posted 1 year ago
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organizations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coffee Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re seeking a Coffee Assistant that can create and serve hot and cold beverages, such as coffee and tea.
- Customers are educated on our drink selection, recommendations are made according to their preferences, special items are up-sold, and baristas take orders. You should be able to provide excellent customer service and understand how brewing equipment works to succeed in this position.
- You should be able to work a variety of shifts as well. Note that the pay for this post is 55k.
- Finally, you’ll ensure that our visitors have a fantastic drinking experience.
- As consumers walk in the door, greet them with a smile.
- Customers should be given drink menus, and questions about ingredients should be answered.
- Take orders and pay close attention to the smallest of details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Make drinks according to the recipes.
- Serve drinks and baked goods such as cookies, pastries, and muffins.
- Payments are taken and processed (cash and credit cards)
- Maintain a clean bar area
- Clean mugs and plates should always be on hand.
- Check to see sure the brewing equipment is in good working order and report any issues.
- Follow safety and health laws.
- Inform Managers about client comments and new menu items.
- A BSc, OND, HND etc.
- 1 – 10 years work experience.
- Work experience as a barista or a waiter / waitress is preferred.
- Knowledge of sanitary regulations and hands-on expertise with brewing equipment.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts.
- Ability to determine clients’ preferences using basic math skills
- Exceptional communication abilities
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online