The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Strategic Leadership:
- Set the firm’s technical vision, develop and implement strategies to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that the firm’s technology and systems evolve at a pace that continues to exceed client and business expectations
- Lead the strategy for application delivery, technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Foster an agile and continuous improvement culture within the firm
- Demonstrate fidelity to the organization’s culture in words and deeds.
- Develop technical policies, processes, and procedures to achieve operational needs, and ensure adherence
- Oversee and scale the firm’s technology in terms of people, systems, and processes
- Make decisions that impact the current and future operations of the company.
People and Operations Management:
- Manage, mentor, and provide sound technical leadership to a high performing, world-class and collaborative engineering team
- Lead the engineering team in the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of high-quality products/features and business tools.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and translate the business needs to sought after products by our clients
- Define the product road map in collaboration with the product management team
- Create and maintain excellent documentation of all specifications, systems, and procedures Automate operational delivery and management processes from build/test/deploy to monitoring, alerting and capacity management
- Ensure all technological practices comply with regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 10 years working in a technological role
- At least 4 years of managerial experience leading diverse teams of engineers
- Experience building financial products is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in using SQL, MySQL,
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD deployment process
- Experience in server management, vulnerability assessment, security, etc.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.