Acetings is a leader for managing HR solutions. We believe that matching the right people to the right jobs can transform people’s lives as well as the organisations in which they work. Our suite of HR outsourcing services help companies run their business with ease and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer (Retired Police or Military Officer)
Locations: Aba – Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Enugu, Imo, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic security program for our company, and managing the security of our physical and digital assets.
- To ensure success as a CSO, you should be able to foster a culture of physical and cyber security awareness that drives behavioural changes within the company. Ultimately, a top-notch CSO should have excellent analytical skills and the ability to minimize risk to ensure the physical safety and integrity of personnel and company information.
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Review existing security measures and update protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE qualification with 10 – 25 years work experience.
- Must be a retired police officer.
- Must have vast experience working in the eastern part of Nigeria.
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
- Must be a retired police or military officer.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.