Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria – We are a long-established Engineering & Power Consulting company with activities in Training, Education, Projects and Supplies to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power& the Services sectors of the economy. The Engineering Consulting practice focuses on the specialist areas of Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control, Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering. The Power Consulting Company provides the aforementioned Services to the entire value chain of the Power Sector; Generation, Transmission, Distribution and ancillary-related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new products & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the Company.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an Engineer or holders of related qualifications, of high integrity with Senior Level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- The possession of an MBA will be an advantage.
- He / She will manage the Business Managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both Companies.
- The appointee would be an Electrical / Electronic, Automation / Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer or holders of technical skill / business qualifications with upwards of 18 years experience in Engineering Consulting / Power environment.
- Suitably qualified candidates with high-level contacts in the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power and Engineering Servicing sector, strong leadership and performance management skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV in strict confidence providing details of current remuneration to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.