PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, an indigenous Software company that provides software solutions for the financial services industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Human Resources Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01169
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development and execution of strategies to achieve high performance amongst staff and for the business overall.
- Overseeing the recruitment, ongoing development, and retention of an elite workforce comprising the top technical and entrepreneurial talent in Africa
- Formulation and execution of an elaborate and effective talent sourcing strategy designed to achieve the objective in 2 above.
- Participation in the formulation and execution of an elaborate and effective employer branding strategy designed to enable the objectives in 3 above
- Formulation and execution of an elaborate and effective talent development program cutting across all levels of the organization including Interns, entry/intermediate/senior technical talent as well as middle and senior management
- Development and implementation of policies that will foster a high-performance culture with emphasis on company ideals, as well as empowerment, productivity, best practices and a delightful employee experience.
- Instituting effective employee career and succession planning along with associated needs assessment, development, and training.
- Overseeing the administration of employee compensation, benefits, safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Formulating and executing effective performance assessment and enhancement systems required to support and sustain a high-performance culture within the organization.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory provisions regarding employee treatment.
- Overseeing the full cycle of staff payroll processes, payments and reporting and ensure that all statutory deductions and reporting are completed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the HR function are achieved.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of goals & objectives in line with the Holding company’s vision, mission and values relevant to the candidate’s responsibilities, which may be amended from time to time.
- B.Sc in HR / Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Psychology, Sociology or related field.
- MBA or related M.Sc from an internationally recognized institution
- Member of one or more of the following professional bodies; Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- At least 10 years HR work experience including experience working in HR for management consulting and/or multinational technology companies
- Candidate must have worked in capacity of HR manager or function lead
- Candidate should have high-level knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, and IT management.
- Candidate should have strong capabilities in HR strategy formulation, executive head-hunting, talent sourcing & screening, organizational culture, talent engagement, talent development, performance management, and employer branding.
- Candidate should be between 30 and 40 years of age
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the HR team, other functional teams, and executive leadership.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem solving, analytical thinking, and communication.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online