PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, an indigenous Software company that provides software solutions for the financial services industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01168
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Definition / execution of business strategies to ensure that the organization and relevant products achieve market fit, growth, profitability, and segment dominance
- Oversight of the product development process to ensure high quality and maintain compelling value to customers
- Oversight of all operational and business activities to ensure that they produce desired results and are consistent with the organization’s strategy and business goals.
- Ensuring that the organization/product maintains a favorable brand image and reputation amongst relevant stakeholders
- Establishment and management of strategic relationships with key customers, partners and stakeholders.
- Maintenance of deep knowledge of dynamics and trends associated with the organization’s market segments
- Ensuring that the periodic financial and strategic goals of the organization as well as the performance expectations of the various teams within are achieved.
- Involvement in the definition, reporting, and review of financial and non-financial goals
- Reporting of progress on financial and other strategic non-financial goals during executive management and board meetings
- Coordination of leadership development and mentoring activities across the organization
- Ensuring the sourcing, development and retention of a high-performance team
- Ensuring the motivation, cohesiveness, and alignment of the organization’s team members
- Coordination of the organizations efforts to implement, adhere to, and continually improve upon defined standard operating procedures.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with the holding company’s strategy and business goals.
- Adequate assessment and response during crisis situations to mitigate negative impacts and restore operations and reputation to normalcy
- Active engagement in the achievement of goals & objectives in line with the Holding company’s vision, mission and values relevant to the candidate’s responsibilities, which may be amended from time to time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- MBA or related M.Sc from an internationally recognized institution
- At least 10 years related work experience including experience in one or more of the following areas; management consulting, private equity, venture capital, Banking and technology.
- Candidate must have achieved one or more of the following or higher career milestones; manager, senior manager, engagement manager, vice president, c-level startup executive
- Candidate should have good knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, IT infrastructure, IT management, finance, and product management.
- Proven entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial accomplishments with an industry reputation for successful execution and sound business acumen
- Strong capabilities in strategy formulation, relationship management, sales, team building, product development, execution planning/management, business planning, financial modeling and budgeting.
- Candidate should be between 30 and 40 years of age
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the team, clients, partners, and investors
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem solving, analytical thinking, and communication
- Candidate must exhibit self-confidence and authenticity while having high personal ambitions and strong work ethic.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online