Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the banking industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Digital Officer
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a Chief Digital Officer who will be responsible for driving the business, leveraging on online technologies and data.
- Provide direction and leadership on a day-to-day basis.
- Employ data to create new business development plans and effectively mine territory to develop new customer bases.
- Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future and ensure implementation of the company’s digital roadmap.
- Own the digital strategy – conceptualize, design, build, deploy and manage digital financial products / services to meet the current / future digital needs of the bank.
- Lead the planning, implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of digital solutions for the bank
- Direct the development and revisions to policies and procedures for the general operation of the bank’s digital strategy and its related activities.
- Conduct in-depth customer research and engagement to identify and prioritise digital opportunities for the bank.
- Customize customer journeys based on a strong understanding of their needs and behavioural patterns.
- Act as the single point of contact for all digital product requests, business intelligence reporting and analytical tools requirements to the bank.
- Work closely with digital product team to introduce new solutions, enhance existing solutions/services and retire obsolete solutions in alignment with digital product plan and roadmap.
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Computer Science, Marketing, Technology start-up services, FINTECH, payments, mobile, software, hardware assets with a track record of progressively taking on senior roles, or related fields with a Master’s Degree.
Previous Work Experience:
- Minimum requisite experience: 14 – 18 years bank working experience.
- Experience in managing a broad portfolio of products/solutions (preferably digital) through the entire lifecycle; demonstrated leadership in new product development and deployment.
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and delivering on complex cross functional projects from conceptualization to launch.
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership.
- Understanding of, and experience working with, payment technologies related to ecommerce, Tokenization, Mobile, IOT etc.
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties.
- Executive presence; strong written and oral communication-including large-group presentations.
- People and stakeholder management experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Digital Marketer|