Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef & Butler
Location: Banana Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Meet guests when they arrive and get them settled in their rooms.
- Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of all spirits and specialty foods in stock.
- Serve meals and pour drinks for guests.
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests.
- Keep up to date on all hotel policies on safety and hygiene.
- Minimum of National Diploma.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Experienced in Intercontinental dishes and customer satisfaction.
N150,000 monthly (Net)
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail