Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catering Camp Boss
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate and manage all camp activities to reduce wastage while enhancing client’s satisfaction.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organization in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing a minimum of 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and Gross Profit targets.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with our policy.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as making material requisition.
- Responsible for QHSE compliance within the catering services.
- 100% Compliance with features of the Safety Plan.
- Observes proper operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Ensures that all relevant QHSE policies are communicated to and understood by department members.
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Communicates with subordinates daily through pre-tour/toolbox meetings.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for his position.
Qualifications & Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Food Science Technology or Hotel and Hospitality Management
- At least 5 years working with international QHSE standards, codes and practices including Nigerian QHSE experience
- Membership of relevant HSE professional bodies.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.