Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a Travel agent, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and execute the sales playbook into named, targeted accounts with the goal of generating interest and uncovering and qualifying new business opportunities.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at potential partners and customers, as well as the expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Qualify opportunities, design solutions to help solve business problems, propose, negotiate, and close business.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls and meetings.
- Ability to close sales.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of sales data and information.
- Work hand-in-hand with other colleagues to accomplish goals, strategies and tasks as well as develop/recommend new strategies for success.
- Travel throughout the region on a need basis for face time with prospects, attend relevant events and conferences.
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales-based activities.
- Bachelor Degree / HND is required
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Category Sales Executive.
- Open to NYSC Corpers.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Understand best practices for prioritization and time management
- Open to attending events, conferences, and meetups
- Ability to learn and evolve
- Intermediate user of MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and related software.
N35,000 Monthly and 5% of every sales brought to the company that pulls through.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.