Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Home Technology company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, and power tools.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Carpenter
- NABTEB, Trade Test Certification is an added advantage.
- MUST reside around Lekki / Ajah or its environs
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Formar) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Carpenter” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.