MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Canva Design Expert
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking to add a fresh Canva Designer to our team. You’ll be designing a wide range of items for both digital and traditional media.
- You must be a self-starter, capable of providing fantastic creative ideas, and have exceptional attention to detail to succeed in this position.
- The potential graphic designer will develop concepts by examining appropriate data and materials.
- Design and submit samples of art arrangement, size, type size and style to demonstrate topics.
- Ability to use different design tools, especially Canva, to prepare and complete art.
- Coordinate with external agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers.
- Take part in team efforts by completing tasks as needed.
- Make a layout and design decisions with clients.
- Use software like Photoshop to create a wide range of images and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for modification.
Key Requirements of a Canva Designer
- The potential candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- The potential candidates should have 1 – 4 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Creative skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Capacity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficiency with the use of Canva.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Quark and Illustrator.
- Possess the ability to both give and receive constructive criticism.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, ads and multimedia design.
- Knowledge of computer-aided design.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.