WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process & Risk Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
- To develop a Risk Management Charter, Policies and Procedures (Including credit, Market and liquidity risk policies and procedures).
- To support business units in identifying, assessing, documenting and implementing risk and compliance management processes
- To review policies and procedures, conduct awareness campaigns, develop group risk identification and annual assessment plans and monitor and control identified risks.
- To consolidate risks identified across the group and update and maintain a risk register
- To coordinate risk documentation, evaluation, and monitoring with the aim of minimizing operational and financial loss across the group.
- To provide expert knowledge on financial risk and management of those risks
- To develop key risk indicators at the Plc level and guide the subsidiaries Risk Advisors on same. Ensure consistency of approach.
- To assist the Group Head – Finance report to the Management Committee at least quarterly on business risk and compliance issues
- To facilitate the periodic Group Risk Management and Control meetings.
- To keep abreast of factors in the internal and external environment that may affect the achievement of Comapny`s’s strategic goals and objectives.
- T0 maintain and review Group’s Internal Control Framework.
- To drive the periodic/annual review of Group policies and procedures manuals
- To ensure the development, implementation, maintenance and continued renewing of a best practice internal control environment.
- To ensure all changes to procedures and controls inherent in the business are documented and, ensure standardization across the Group.
- To work with subsidiary companies to assess internal control, perform effectiveness test over processes and recommend solutions to issues arising from control review and ensure execution of remediation plans.
- Review assurance reports by external auditors/assessors to identify control references and assist in redesigning controls.
- To ensure the timely reporting of all issues noted to the Group Head – Finance
Supervision of Risk Advisors and Subsidiaries
- Monitor and review the activities of the risk management managers/risk & control advisors of the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Plan and supervise work to be carried out by Risk and Control advisors
- Risk management charter and, Policy and Process manuals
- Periodic/Annual Risk and compliance reports.
- Operational audit reports.
- Up to date Risk Register.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
- A University Degree and preferably a qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Process documentation skills
- Good knowledge of Internal Control Processes, and Risk Management
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment and developments
- Strong personality with good organization skills.
- The ability to build, and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Analytical thinker.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online