Sigma Consulting is one of the fast-growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Growth Manager
- Sigma Consulting Group with subsidiaries in business and financial advisory, human resource management, health care and real estate is recruiting for the following role Business Growth Manager
- Problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Microsoft Office Suite and CRM knowledge.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend well.
- Minimum of BSc in Management related courses.
- Good knowledge of people and client operations.
- Good communication and excellent leadership skills.
- Holistic business knowledge and the ability to move fast.
- Minimum 3 years of business growth focused experience
- Prior engagement as an operations lead/team lead is important.
- Must be familiar with the human resource (recruitment) space.
- A self starter personality with strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Identifying the organisation’s growth opportunities and managing the team’s effort to fill in these opportunity gaps.
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and drive new incremental growth to the business.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Growth Manager” as subject of mail.
|Job Category||Manager Jobs|