The post of a Business Development Officer is available at Cerner Consult. Interested candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying.
This article contains eligibility criteria for interested candidates.
Cerner Consult is an International education consulting firm which is centered on processing and offering skilled and experienced assistance to those seeking to live, study, and work in Canada.
-Specifying and indicating new sales cues.
– Presenting products and/or services
– Keeping up with productive connections with new and existing customers.
-Exploring companies and people online (mainly on social media) to specify new markets
– Studying the demands of other firms and discovering who makes determines purchases.
– Reaching out to new and existing clients via email or phone to solidify connection and organize appointments.
– Scheming and supervising modern transaction initiatives.
-Assembling PowerPoint exhibitions and sales displays
– Reaching out to new and existing clients to notify them about recent improvements and growth in the firm’s products.
– Creating quotes and recommendations. Bargaining by phone, email, and in person.
– Creating sales objectives and purposes for the committee and guaranteeing that they are met.
– Training staff and assisting committee members to improve their skills and abilities.
– To maintain decent and reasonable connections with new and existing clients.
– Should be able to document and make reports.
15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.