ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five-plus years in a sales or business development environment).
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’.
- Skills of persuasion.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.