Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Upstream Oil & Gas) – Female
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ cognate experience in the U upstream Oil and Gas Sector as Business Development Manager
- Experience in bid tendering
- Female preferably
- Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
- Strong analytics and commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Great organizational and team player skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ” Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.