Renda is a B2B fulfillment platform that simplifies the process of order fulfilment and retail distribution for both local and international businesses across Africa by providing easy access to first to last mile logistics solutions.
Our vision is to become the largest and most trusted Fulfillment partner for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and e-Commerce platforms across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Partnering with our dedicated and passionate team, you will be responsible for opening doors to develop new business relationships.
- To be successful in this role you’ll need a collaborative and outcomes-focused working style, be committed to exceeding budgeted goals and KPIs, and have excellent communication and people skills which are required to establish rapport and develop effective relationships.
Some of your duties could include:
- Maximise new business opportunities
- Target and develop sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Maximise revenue, exceed sales targets, minimise costs, monitor market conditions
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in sales is a must have
- Have a proven track record of excellent customer service
- Broad business and commercial experience and knowledge
- Broad e-commerce and financial institution experience and knowledge
- A proactive and resourceful approach to problem solving and planning
- Experience in the e-commerce industry (ideally within a similar role)
- Effective negotiation, influencing and organisational skills with ability to multi-task and plan your day effectively
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- A genuine passion for creating solutions and building relationships
- Ability to work under pressure, with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced environment.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.