Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading law firm in Lagos, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identifying new business leads for revenue generation.
- Pitching the Firm’s legal services.
- Supporting the development and management of strategic relationships with existing clients.
- Leading in the planning and execution of the Firm’s marketing and communications initiatives.
- Works with the Partners to develop and ensure the implementation of Firm wide business development initiatives.
- Collaboratewith Partners and associates to ensure the development and application of the Firm’s go-to-market strategies, unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Uses research to develop intelligence on prospective targets, industries, business leads, etc.
- Develops and manages the Firm’s business development and client services annual budget.
- Supports content development for the Firm’s Newsletters, as well as manages content for Support communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Business Administration or its equivalent. (LLB) and/or (BL) is an advantage
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Market Research, Communications/Digital Marketing, or similar roles. Relevant experience working in similar roles in a law firm or professional services firm is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.