Posted 6 months ago
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- Pulling data to develop recurring or one-time reports
- Building dashboards for sales or managers to show results
- Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and other tools
- Analyze maintenance calls (Bi-weekly and quarterly analysis) with presentation of detailed reports to the client
- Identify area of opportunities and strategies to improve team performance.
- Analyze Material utilization, identify areas of opportunity, future projections/savings and subsequently monitor to realization.
- Coordinate daily cadence with the Team and OFMs
- Regular engagement with OFMs on the areas of improvement
- Regular engagement with CM and head of maintenance on strategy sustainability and review.
- Development, tracking and reporting of function-level operational and financial metrics based on a robust KPI framework
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Heavy emphasis on insights-use attribution and other analytical skills to identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities for various departments
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements.
- Work closely with CM to determine highly effective methods for presenting results of in-depth monthly and quarterly reports to the senior management.
- First Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and reporting tools such as Power Bi, Tableau, SQL, etc
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Stronganalytical skillswith the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Innovative, organised, meticulous, and confident;
- Effective leadership skills.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ideal candidate must be resident in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online