Digifigs is a digital marketing and tech company that empowers our clients to know and grow their audiences online. We level the playing field for our clients, improve their digital traction and help them reach their audiences online effectively. We are an all-inclusive organization that ensures every team member is carried along irrespective of age, sex, or position.
Digital driven agency specialised in creatinghuman centricdigital experience. We are a team of young, vibrant professionals with rich experience in diverse aspects of digital technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand / Graphics Designer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the lookout for a talented Brand/Graphics designer who can create engaging and consistent designs which will resonate with our clientele. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organizational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- You will work with our content development team, including our writers, fellow designers and the UI/UX team.
- Branding ideas will be well communicated to enable you to create the best brand designs for our various clients. You will collaborate with the team to work on various projects the company might be currently handling.
- Ensure all creatives produced has sophisticated typography and works in design both online and offline
- Design/update brand book and all logos for capsule/collaborative collections.
- Create layouts and internal presentations for meetings/events
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to produce PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
- Creating icons, charts and infographics that effectively communicate key messages
- Developing highly customizable and configurable proposal and presentation templates
- Organizing and cataloging visual assets
- Act as the custodian of the visual identity guidelines by encouraging the business to follow the guidelines and keeping an eye out for any discrepancies
- Be accountable for the quality of fast-turn, day-to-day creative assets and long-term, strategic projects.
- Multiple video responsibilities.
- A passion for fashion and building brands.
- Canva Proficiency is a must
- Knowledge of Packaging production methods, processes, and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in art/design and or equivalent work experience.
- Previous design experience is invaluable.
- Design portfolio that includes digital.
What we have to Offer
- Practical Hands-on experience – We enjoy tackling challenges that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our field, our work never stops as we seek to tap into new ideas daily. We encourage everyone on our team to share their ideas and also proffer solutions to real-world problems.
- Amazing Culture – Work, but no play makes everyone so droll. We are quite serious about our work, but not so much that we end up being rigid. Working at Digifigs means you are working with a team of open and genuine people. We value every team member as we believe everyone has a vital role to play in our success.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online