Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is the foremost luxury goods company in Nigeria with a diversified portfolio that consist of over 13 of the world’s most prestigious luxury brands
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boutique Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To achieve the annual sales and revenue target.
- To ensure that the 21 service point procedures are adhered to.
- To effectively coordinate the operations and management of the boutique according to the operational guidelines set by the company.
- Accountable for reporting and updating management on boutique sales, customer footfall and profitability activities of the sales team.
- To supervise the sales executives reporting process and guarantee daily, weekly and Monthly submission of reports.
- To preside over the weekly Monday meeting which will include role play, visual merchandising and product knowledge.
- To revive all major dormant accounts into active buying customers.
- To resuscitate past corporate accounts, government business and sign-up new clients.
- To sell all product category of brands carried by the company in volume for entry level, mid-range and high-end watches.
- To actively develop, recruit new customers and sell into all sales channels B2C, B2B, B2G
- To provide excellent customer relationship management and after sales service.
- To sell out all inventory of ageing products.
- To oversee the activities of the account & inventory officer/office assistant and other staff.
- Lead, mentor and guide the sales team engendering a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm, work ethic and high sales achievement.
- Reports directly to the HOS with dotted line to Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
- Professional certifications would be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 10 years progressive sales experience managing team in luxury retail business, selling to High Net-worth Individuals, government agencies/parastatals and corporate organizations;
- Proven experience in affluent banking, private banking or exclusive banking managing HNIs
- Strong work ethic;
- Team and relationship management ability;
- Good analytical and numerical skill;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Good looking, with attractive personality.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.