AIM Consultants Limited is a privately owned Nigerian company established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1979, and has since grown to become one of the leading integrated Consultancies in the Country. AIM is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Certificate of Incorporation R.C. 30821 and is Certified ISO 9001: 2015. AIM exports Consultancy services to Sub-Sahara Africa and has a work force of over 220 colleagues around Nigeria and at project sites.
AIM is registered with all the regulatory bodies namely: The Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC), The Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) and The Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Secretary (English & French)
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent time management skills,exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information; strong record keeping skills; presentation skills, including welcoming guests to events
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.